Irritated with the bad odor residing in your couch and want to get rid of it as soon as possible? Don’t worry as removing the water stain on the couch and bad smell is a very simple task. There are various ways to treat the unbearable odor but it is important to pick an effective and safe method. Many homeowners try to use chemicals deodorizers available in the market but it is indeed a bad idea. These types of solutions may remove the smell but are harmful to humans and pets.
So always be careful and choose the safest and best home remedy to eliminate the odor present on your couch. It is very essential to choose the right method so that you receive a desirable result and soon you can sense no more smell from your couch. To use your lovely couch again with no bad odor all you have to do is follow the below method.
Best And Efficacious Method For Couch Deodorization
- Step 1: Vacuum The Couch – Before you apply the solution, it is very essential to vacuum the couch thoroughly. Vacuuming helps in removing all the dirt, pet hairs, and loose particles present on your couch. Ensure to use the best vacuum cleaning machine available in the market for a good outcome. Moreover, it is even important to use the right vacuuming method.
- Step 2: Apply The Baking Soda – Baking soda is one of the effective solutions when it comes to removing the dirty odor from the couch. It consists of a few very strong properties which eliminate the smell. The best thing is baking soda is not harmful to humans and instead is very safe. The remedy is easily available in all the homes. To apply the baking soda, take the solution in your hands, and directly sprinkle it on the couch. Make sure you are covering the sofa with enough baking soda to achieve a good result.
- Step 3: Let The Baking Soda Soak The Smell – It is important to leave the baking soda overnight on your couch so that it absorbs all the smell existing on your sofa. Do not make use of the couch and keep your pets and kids away from it so that there is no disturbance while it soaks the odor.
- Step 4: Vacuum Clean Again – The next morning, vacuum clean your sofa again to remove the baking soda particles residing on it. Slowly and smoothly follow the right procedure and thoroughly clean it. It is important to see that there is no sign of baking soda particles left on your couch.
- Step 5: Let It Dry Under The Sun – In the end, keep your couch in contact with the sunlight so that it becomes completely odor-free. You can even dry it under the fan for a few hours. Once it is dried check whether the smell still exists or not. If it does then follow the above procedure again and if it doesn’t then enjoy the comfort of your couch.
Hire The Best Couch Cleaning Company
Squeaky Clean Sofa is well known for providing the finest couch sanitizing services. We work round the clock and all our staff are highly qualified and experienced to perform the best couch cleaning Brisbane. When you hire us for your couch deodorization requirement, you will receive the best result. We are not even pricey and offer the most economical and quality service. You can reach out to us to book your appointment.
Read More Here: How to Deep Clean Natural Fabric Couch?