The couch is the first thing that you offer to the arrived guests? Do you think that your couch is clean enough? Are you sure it has no harmful allergens and dust doesn’t exist on it? Inspect your couch right now or call a professional to do the same job for you. The dirty couch should not be your cup of tea. Clean couches keep you safe and offer you a fresh environment to survive. Furthermore, you will have a couch with long life, pleasant-looking couch for impressing the visitors. Now, by understanding the professional couch cleaning process you will understand the benefits couch cleaning has. So, How do professionals clean Couches?
At first, we will see some tested and approved couch cleaning methods that professionals follow:
- Chemical cleaning process: Professionals use a chemical cleaning process that is suitable and safe enough to be used on couches. The experts make the use of standard dry shampoo techniques which effectively discards the dirt from the couch. It also takes less time to turn dry and can also be used immediately.
- Steam cleaning: Steam cleaning is an environment-friendly method. This process uses high steam pressure for eradicating dust and allergens from the couch surface. With a high steam extraction process, the moisture in the couch will be removed avoiding any wetness. The couch fabric will be in proper condition. This couch cleaning technique ensures excellent cleaning at affordable rates.
- Dry cleaning: In the dry cleaning method the water is not used. The chemical-based cleaning powder is sprinkled on couch stains to work. Next, the vacuuming of the couch is done for the clean sofa.
- Foam Cleaning: The professionals apply the foaming solution on the couch using their hands. Then the solution is left on stains for several hours to work on it. The next step is to vacuum the couch.
Process of Professional Couch Cleaning:
Couch cleaning service is a multiple-stage process to take the dirt, debris, allergens, and stains out of your couch. The steam cleaning retains the colours by removes the stains from the couch. This process works for contributing to maintaining the long life of the couch. Professionals make use of commercial-grade appliances for couch cleaning.
- Pre-Inspection: The professional starts the process with the inspection of the couch material type. The fabric inspection will assist experts well in picking the right couch cleaning method.
- Evaluation of treatment: Next, depending upon the couch fabrics and surface we suggest a suitable treatment for optimal effects.
- Pre-vacuuming: Before we start with the cleaning process we set up with Pre-vacuuming the couch. Pre-vacuuming extracts the dust and debris from the couch surface so that the dust does not get stuck on the couch while performing other steps.
- Dry-brushing: In this step, the dry brushing device is stain resistant and used to remove the body oils and soil extraction.
- Treatment of Stains or Pre-conditioning: The next step starts with the treatment of stains on the couch. We remove the tough and harsh stains with stain remover or through stain cleaning agents.
- Steam cleaning the couch: The steam cleaning action is performed for removing the deeply settled dust and debris on the couch.
- Odour treatment: After cleaning the couch dirt and stains, odour from the couch also needs to be removed. The treatment of neutralizing odour removes the deeply trapped odour from the fibres of the fabric.
- Final inspection process: Now the final step is inspection. After completing every cleaning step we will inspect your couch. Our motive for couch inspection is to make sure the couch is neat and healthful enough to be used by you.
However, if you require a professional couch cleaning service in any city of Australia and its suburbs then you can hire the best couch cleaners from Squeaky Clean Sofa.