Looking for Options to Refurbish your Leather Upholstery, Call Us Now…..!!!
leather Upholstery cleaning- Leather furniture for sure elevates the looks and comfort but requires periodic cleaning and polishing. If you are wondering how to get rid of the stains and bring back the beauty of your leather upholstery, our experts can take care of that within no time with proper equipment and deep knowledge on cleaning leather of the stains and odors.
Why Should you Call Us, An Expert for Leather Upholstery Cleaning?
Cleaning your leather upholstery is a serious job which is why you need professionals who are designated to do that. Cleaning leather unlike carpet or other household object requires a lot more than a vacuum, a cleaning solution when the requirement is looked upon. Bringing back the shine and tan of the premium leather you once bought is a whole nother story which is literally impossible without hiring the experts.
Adding more to the difficulty, leathers are found in all kinds of furniture from your living room set-up to your car’s seats and so on. Not all take up the same cleaning solution, with leather there are specific solutions and cleaning methods for removing different stains of oils, inks, etc.,
What are you waiting for? Call and book an appointment for leather upholstery cleaning with Squeaky Clean Sofa right away to regain the beauty of your leather comforters.
How do Our Experts Bring Back The Inviting Looks of Tan Leather On your Furniture?
Squeaky Clean Sofa is renowned for its high-quality solution, equipment,and excellent workmanship in the city of Melbourne for years. Do not miss out on us and ruin the beauty and health of your leather upholstery. Here is the standard procedure every technician from Squeaky Clean Sofa will follow to clean and polish your leather furniture.
- Our staffs come home, or visit your car in case of car upholstery, for an evaluation and to provide a quote of time and cost for the work to be done.
- Once approved by the customer and the slot being determined our staffs are extremely punctual in reaching the workplace with all the necessary chemicals, polish and equipment.
- The first step a technician does is safeguarding other valuables in the room either by covering those or moving the sofa to a spare room or empty space at your backyard.
- Cleaning: This phase involves the removal of various stains on the face of the leather. Starting with spot removal, each stain is identified of its nature before working on them. It can be anything like ink or food spillage. Then goes the oil tan removal, leather when exposed to sweat and body oil leads to change in color, commonly seen as big patches on the surface of your leather upholstery. They required an overall cleaning to remove the smallest of oil fads.
- Nourishing: This helps in restoring the quality of leather by refreshing the leather layer with chemical content. Applying the self-made nourishing solution should make your sofa look livelier, less stiff and least prone to cracks.
- Polishing: Polishing is the final stage in bringing back the looks of the leather upholstery. Our technicians are experts in choosing the right tan pigments and giving a gentle rub before applying a long last layer of polish coat.
- The final bill in terms of work hours and services are listed and handed over to the customer right there after the work.
If you have held back your curiosity and stayed away from of our professional’s Leather Upholstery Cleaning, enter the place after the whole process is done, you will be astonished, at the least.
Ideas to Maintain The Beauty of The Leather:
The first thing to do is schedule periodic visits to clean and polish the leather upholstery cleaning from Squeaky Clean Sofa choosing from 2 or 4 visits annually depending on the age of the leather. But there are a few precautions and advice to be known for your beautiful leather upholstery long life.
- Keep your leather furniture away from direct sunlight or intense heat prone area as exposing leather to continuous heat will dry it up and cracks might grow. If heat is unavoidable, call our experts to nourish the leather at shorter intervals to avoid cracking.
- Use vacuum once a week to get rid of dirt and atmospheric particles that affect.
- If you frequent experts twice a year try cleansing your leather on your own using moisturizing soap that can remove oil stains to an extent. However, you will lose out on the polish if you do so.
- Remove any accident food, water spills from leather as quick as possible with a damp sponge or microfiber cloth which will reduce the amount of stain caused.
Leather upholstery holds the center of attention to your guests,be it in the car or in the living room, so having an unclean, old-looking leather is something undesirable. But do not worry while Squeaky Clean Sofa is here at your service. Our leather upholstery cleaning experts can get your furniture shining like new within hours of dedicated work.Contact us at 0433 790 384 to get in touch with us and book a free visit and quote at your place. Make sure you schedule your next visit for the year so that our technicians will keep track of the maintenance even if you forget.