Lounge helps us to relax and unwind momentarily. It can be our office lobby or the living room of our house, few minutes spent over the lunge rejuvenates the body. As lounge takes care of us, we should also be aware to protect them. Protecting them from stains and marks, wear and tear is essential. If it is protected properly, then need to clean reduce eventually.
Here are a few common mistakes to avoid and things to keep in mind while carrying out upholstery cleaning:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Sunlight causes discoloration and deformation to many fabrics and leather to be more specific. Place such upholsteries away from doors and windows or wall opening by which sunlight enters. Upholstery cleaning must become necessary if you don’t take care of it.
- Use anti-allergen and leather-friendly anti contaminant sprays regularly. As these upholsteries can’t be exposed to sunlight, so to prevent breeding of harmful microorganisms, this treatment is compulsory. Make sure you try your best before going for professional couch cleaning.
- Avoid placing such upholsteries close to heaters and air conditioners. Excessive heat or temperature irregularities can cause spots and cracks over the surface. This minimizes the need for even expensive leather upholstery cleaning.
- Get surface protectors if the lounge is new. It protects the surface from being smeared by any strainers or gets any scratch. If the furniture is old, make them clean by professional cleaner and then apply the protector.
- Regular dry cloth dusting prevents accumulation of dust over the surface. If dust accumulates at greater levels then it can cause scratches on the surface. Vacuum cleaner with upholstery and crevice attachments can also be used for this purpose.
- In case of any accidental stain, use a wet cloth to wipe it off. Don’t soak the sot with excessive water. Sofa cleaning this way is highly beneficial.
- Keep the lounge covered with protectors when it is not in use.
- Avoid accumulation of moisture and prevent it from getting wet. Moisture can ruin the entire look of the lounge.
- Take immediate action in case any stain occurs over the surface. Stains if left for long become stubborn and are difficult to remove.
- Regular use of leather conditioner is compulsory for its shiny look to be maintained. The conditioner should be natural and non-toxic.
Few cleaning tips for fabric and leather lounge are as follows:
- Avoid using harsh and rough detergents for cleaning such upholsteries. Detergents corrode the surface and make it rough and hard.
- Using natural cleaning agents or moisturizing soap (in case of emergency) is advisable.
- The cleaning agents must be natural and mild. Avoid using dishwashing soap as it can remove the color of the fabric along with the stain.
- Avoid rinsing or buffing or scrubbing to get a better shine. It spoils the fabric surface quality. Gentle application of the cleaning agent and then wiping it off with a wet cloth is enough for shine.
- A paste of lemon juice and tartar can be useful in removing normal spots from leather surfaces. Apply the paste to the stained region and leave it for some time. Then using a wet cloth, wipe it clean.
- After cleaning use blower at normal temperature to dry the spot on the furniture. Never dry on sunlight.
The above measures and methods can give and maintain the new look of your lounge. You don’t have to worry about dining chair cleaning, or any other upholstery cleaning if you know of any reliable cleaners nearby.
In case you want to keep your upholstery free from stains, avoid making it discolored and keep it new forever, you can take the help of professional upholstery cleaning service. The professionals have an in depth knowledge about the upholstery cleaning technique. They use different chemicals in desired quantity to ensure that quality while cleaning upholstery. They have advanced equipment to catch the dirt and stains from hard to reach places. If you are looking for a reliable and trusted upholstery cleaning service, then Squeaky Clean Sofa is a leader in all such services. The years of experience and wisdom and having served thousands of clients, it is one company providing cleaning services.
How to get in touch:-
All you need to do is, give them a call on their 0488 851 003 and get a professional right at your doorstep within time. The professionals take proper care of the hygiene. They also sanitize your upholstery with a refreshing sanitizer. Get ready to renovate your upholstery in the best possible manner with the help of their expert services. They can make your upholstery feel like new again. You can never go wrong with their quality service. They are your best sources for all your upholstery steam cleaner needs. They have all the right equipment to give your fabric or leather lounges a perfectly new look.
They also take care of the sanitization that gives protection to your leather and fabric couches from being infected with allergens and contaminants. Give them a call straight away to avail their services.