Pets, the most loyal and cute companion for many house owners, have a tendency to urinate anywhere they want. No matter if it is your carpet, couch or bed. Couch is a valuable and significant object present in a house. And it should always be in a clean & fresh condition always because it adds beauty to the house.
There are many incidents happening in a home where pets urinate on the couch and homeowners get into trouble.
Hence, it is important to retain the couch and other upholstery items clean thoroughly. You can also seek help from a professional couch cleaning service provider or you can try a few DIY tips at home to get rid of the nasty pet stains.
Effective DIY Tips to Get Rid of Pet Stains from A Couch
- Step 1 : If the stain is fresh then you can just simply blot the stain using a clean cloth. Blot as much as stain you can make sure you press gently because pressing the stain firmly will push it deeper into the couch fibres.
- Step 2 : Blend 1 spoon of dishwashing liquid with 2 cups of cold water in a small bowl. Mix it well.
- Step 3 : You will have to also mix 1 spoon of vinegar to disinfect the stained area break down the acid
- Step 4 : Dip a clean cloth into the solution.
- Step 5 : Smoothly sponge the spot.
- Step 6 : If the stain doesn’t get removed repeat the process.
- Step 7 : Now there will be detergent residue left on the couch which you can clean using a damp cloth.
- Step 8 : In the last step, use a dry cloth and smoothly blot the area until you make it fully dried.
- Step 9 : The best way to get rid of pet stain from any fabric material you can use couch stain removal.
Hire The Professionals
At Squeaky Clean Sofa you can get many beneficial services related to all your couch cleaning needs. We have an expertise of more than 15 years in this industry and have delivered many couch cleaning services to both commercial as well as residential areas.
We also offer same day couch cleaning aids to people. We have only the experienced & qualified staff that work with their full dedication & zest. Talk to our 24*7 active customer care staff if you have any inquiry related to any upholstery cleaning in Melbourne. We are working for you on weekends too.