Our Service Areas
- Couch Cleaning Binna Burra
- Upholstery Cleaning Tyenna
- Upholstery Cleaning Higgins
- Upholstery Cleaning Krondorf
- Sofa Cleaning Balnarring Beach
- Couch Cleaning Belrose West
- Upholstery Cleaning Sellicks Beach
- Sofa Cleaning Smythesdale
- Sofa Cleaning Fairy Hills
- Couch Cleaning Hirstglen
- Sofa Cleaning Vermont South
- Couch Cleaning Bonnells Bay
- Couch Cleaning Dapto
- Sofa Cleaning Tooborac
- Upholstery Cleaning Deep Bay
- Couch Cleaning Horsfield Bay
- Sofa Cleaning Little River
- Sofa Cleaning Baden Powell
- Sofa Cleaning Notting Hill
- Sofa Cleaning Yan Yean South
- Couch Cleaning Hawthorne
- Sofa Cleaning Cobaw
- Upholstery Cleaning Parkwood
- Couch Cleaning Freshwater
- Upholstery Cleaning Causeway
squeaky clean sofa-Public liability Insurance
With more than $20 million of public liability coverage, Squeaky Clean Sofa is an insured company of Melbourne. We have made sure that all our expert cleaners are absolutely qualified and licensed (License No. Aus 665595).
Frequently Asked Question
What’s special about Squeaky Clean Sofa?
We are so confident about our sofa cleaning services that we do not ask for any payments until we are done with the job. Squeaky Clean Sofa is not just any other sofa cleaners, we are the BEST. The aspects that make us the first choice of thousands of our customers are:
- Economical pricing.
- Flexible timing.
- 24x7 operational company.
- Certified cleaners.
- Experience that is reflected in our job.
- Guaranteed results.
- Choice of payment options.
- Same day service.
- Upholstery cleaning, stain removal, and odor removal.
- Locals of Melbourne.
And what’s more? When you hire us, you just have to sit back and relax. Right from moving the furniture to keeping it back after the cleaning process – our cleaners will take care of every single thing!
Do I have to be Home while My Couch is Being Cleaned?
It is not necessary that you be home while your couch is getting cleaned because our cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained professionals you can completely trust them. But for better Couch Cleaning, we would like to recommend that someone is home before we begin cleaning to discuss any specific needs or areas of concern regarding the care of your couch. You can choose the best cleaning method for your couch if you be at home. Anyways if you are too busy and cannot be at home then don’t worry will make your work easy and clean your couch with utmost perfection.
What are your working hours?
The team at Squeaky Clean Sofa works all day long to be at your service anytime you need us. We are available 24x7 so you can give us a call anytime of the day. We do work on weekends and public holidays too. So you don’t have to check the calendar or the clock, if you need sofa cleaning give us a call right away and we will arrange for the service as per your convenience!
How can I remove a stain from my leather sofa?
You can mix white vinegar with linseed oil. Rub thoroughly using microfiber cloth and dry the lounge. However, you can call sofa cleaning specialist.
Can you make the vomit stains and odor go away from my sofa?
Squeaky Clean Sofa is expertise in removing all kinds of stains. No matter how tough a stain is, it has to go away when our team takes the charge of removing it. Plus, we use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are not harmful to humans at all. And our deodorizing services are remarkably amazing.
Are your Upholstery Cleaning Services are Costly?
Your upholstery's life can be extended just from an established professional cleaning. Many upholstery manufacturers require this when it comes to satisfying the integrity of their warranties. Your upholstery can be damaged through debris and pollutants. When cleanings are avoided, your upholstery will lose the original look and get dirty quickly. Get professional Couch cleaning services. Our professional cleanings can restore the original look and lustre of your Couch.
Do you have upholstery cleaning checklist?
Yes, our company following same procedure for upholstery steam cleaning services throughout Australia. After arrival onsite our couch cleaning specialists will show you the checklist to clean your upholstery which should include:
- Pre Inspection of your upholstery
- Identification of spot or stains
- Spot Treatment
- Special attention attention to heavily used areas such as sofa arms etc
- Steam Cleaning of your upholstery
- Upholstery Drying
- Scotchgard upholstery coating