Fabric upholstery looks beautiful and becomes cosy to anyone. All like to have fabric sofas at the place as it gives comfort to the body and adds beauty to the place with its grace and clean appearance. But, there are some reasons when it gets the most irritating thing. Yes, we are talking about the nightmare when it comes to fabric sofa cleaning. To clean the sofa may be a difficult task for all but when it is done with the right guidance and knowledge then it becomes the easiest thing to do.
In this blog, we give you some expert tips to clean the sofa upholstery fabric quickly. The ingredients we mention are simply available in your kitchen if not then you can see that on the drawers of your nearby shop. Here are some handy how-to do’s which help you to reclaim the fabric sofa in its previous and new look:
This is The Easiest Procedure By The Recommendation of Professionals:
Check The Manufacturer’s Cleaning Instruction: –Before starting the cleaning process, you need to look at the manufacturing instruction list. There are some instructions you found to follow while doing the DIY sofa upholstery cleaning work. This should be checked always to prevent good quality fabrics from getting destroyed. Avoiding the instruction can ruin the sofa quality and give you unwanted results. So, it comes first to check the instructions before treating the stains and grime on the upholstery.
Vacuuming The Upholstery: –Vacuuming the upholstery so the specks of dirt particles will not come as obstacles during the procedure. Through vacuuming, you will be able to remove the dust from the upholstery and prevent the rubbing of the dust on the sofa:
- Take a bucket and make a mixture with distilled hot water and dishwashing solution. Add 2 tablespoon of vinegar to make it more impactful on the tough stains.
- Daps your cleaning solution with the clean cloth. Then, start blotting on the stained area with the dappled cloth to remove the stain gently.
- Next, moisten other clean cloth and dip it in the distilled water but do remember that no soap or cleaning solution this time. Then, blot it on the remaining soaped area to clean the stained area thoroughly. Make sure no remaining soap particles should be there after the third step.
- Again blot the area but the cloth should be dry completely. It helps to prevent mould growth as moulds can easily be grown if you leave them wet.
- Switch on the fans and open the windows if possible. It allows the upholstery to get dry completely.
So, for any responsible owner, the health of the family and team members come first. Don’t take too much stress about the upholstery cleaning in Brisbane procedure as we have mentioned the top recommended way to get the sofa upholstery fabric fully cleaned. If you choose to ignore doing this work then you may have to pay a huge amount as the dirt can ruin the value of the upholstery. Don’t be at risk and take a smart move to clean it thoroughly.
Hire Us for Complete Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Services
If you don’t have much time to DIY then you can opt for the professionals’ help. The DIY will clean the upholstery but it seeks the huge part of your time and effort. If you want to hire the professionals to get cleaned upholstery then make contact with Squeaky Clean Sofa as we have the best team which is updated with new techniques to get the exceptional results of the upholstery cleaning services. Avail us by simply calling on @0488 851 003 and even get a free quote without paying a single penny.
Previous Blog – Top 4 Benefits Of Upholstery Cleaning