The correct leather sofa can set a voice for any zone. We all love to spend our time one selecting the right sofa or any kind of furniture. We pick that sofa by seeing all aspects like comfort, look, utility, durability and many more. But with immense attractiveness also comes immense responsibility. Leather sofas may be loved by the majority, but they also have their intoned side which is full of scratches and marks. Anyways, with right care they will not last long. We are here to provide you with some DIY tips which will help you to remove stains and dirt from your lovely leather sofa.
DIY Cleaning Tips for Leather Sofa
- Water With White Vinegar
- Put together the equivalent amount of water and vinegar.
- Take a soft cloth and dip that cloth into the mixture and clean the area softly.
- Clean the sofa with a new towel before permitting time for getting developed, then clean off the whole area with a soft cloth.
- This will help to restore the color of your leather sofa.
- Rubbing Alcohol
- If rust or fungus arrives on your sofa, you can just dab the rubbing alcohol on the soft cloth and clean gently on the leather sofa.
- For ink stains, dab the paper towel to consume the ink before you delicately wipe off the stain with a cotton sponge immersed in rubbing alcohol.
- Test the alcohol and take precaution towards that area and check the compatibility with the leather before going to the spot.
- Olive Oil And Vinegar
- Apply vinegar quickly to the dirty zone and let it dry before cleaning it with a cloth dipped in olive oil.
- The other easy blend is to mix with a neutralized hand wash or a dishwashing soap mixed with lukewarm water. This is the best solution to count on, it removes all the dust and dirt from your leather sofa.
- Flaxseed Oil And Vinegar
- Make a blend of white vinegar and flaxseed oil.
- Give it a well shake before spraying it to the surface with a muslin cloth.
- Let this solution get settled for 12 hours and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
A Few Tips To Keep In Mind
- Never adjust your leather furniture in a straight approach to sunlight, it can make your sofa fade due to sunlight.
- Keep your leather sofa at a distance from your AC, as the cool air can dry up the leather which leads to cracks to your leather furniture.
- If you spill coffee on your leather sofa, wipe it off quickly. And don’t let the leather soak in the substance before you try to restore it.
Hire Professional And Affordable Leather Upholstery Cleaning Service
Deep clean your leather sofa with our experts, our upholstery cleaners are highly trained and have a great experience of providing the professional leather upholstery cleaning services. Squeaky Clean Sofa are also specialized in removing tough stains from the leather furniture. We have a vast variety of equipment and we follow a good and safe cleaning procedure. Our service providers can give your leather sofas a new look. Put your faith in us and give it a try for your leather cleaning.